Need Help with Your Personal Injury Claim?
Call (714) 591-0661 to receive a free case review or click the button below to get started.
How Personal Injury Attorney Moses Yneges Can Help You
If you have been hurt in an accident and it has badly altered your life, reach out to the Accident Injury Law Center (TAILC) for consultation right away. Accomplished personal injury attorney Moses Yneges will help you recover the expenses and get over the subsequent hardships caused due to someone else’s recklessness. Let us help you get your life back on track.
Get in touch with Mr. Yneges today to talk about your claim. Avail yourself of the free consultation and let him know the details of your claim. Mr. Yneges seeks to respond to each phone call as quickly as he can. For him, paying serious attention to his clients’ needs is the top most priority. The kind of attention and the level of assistance you get from Mr. Yneges are second to none.
Our Client Reviews
I have had the pleasure of knowing attorney Moses Yneges for 5 years, and have worked with him in a legal environment for about two years. He is one of the most hardworking, detail oriented, caring, and trustworthy individuals I know! The only attorney I think of when referring a friend or family member who has been injured.
Why Work with Car Accident Lawyer Mr. Yneges Orange County CA?
Why should you work with car accident lawyer Moses Yneges? Here are the reasons our clients choose us for their personal injury cases.
He Cares About the Details: When you work with Mr. Yneges at TAILC, he will never treat you like another number or file. Mr. Yneges focuses on listening to the accident victim to get a full picture of what they experienced. This is how he is able to collect sufficient information to support the claim and help the victim receive fair compensation for his or her loss.
- Available to You: Feel free to reach out to Mr. Yneges at TAILC anytime to have your key concerns addressed in a compassionate manner. There are multiple convenient ways to communicate with our Orange County office. You can give us a phone call, shoot us an email, send us a fax or simply text us. We can also provide you with your personal injury lawyer’s phone number.
A Reputation for Results: The Accident Injury Law Center has a solid reputation for bringing success to its clients on a consistent basis. Mr. Yneges is an extremely proficient car accident lawyer negotiating settlements for people whose lives have been altered by personal injuries suffered in car accidents. He’ll do it for you as well.
- He Accepts Difficult Cases: Mr. Yneges has a natural penchant for solving the most complicated of cases. No matter how intricate your personal injury case can get, you don’t have to worry a bit as long as you have Mr. Yneges by your side. He always performs remarkably well in high-pressure environments. Whether your personal injury was caused due to a car accident, slip or fall, rest assured that Mr. Yneges will give your case the best representation it deserves and lead the case to a favorable conclusion. Many of his cases are resolved without the involvement of the court. For those lawsuits that end up in the courtroom, Mr. Yneges works with utmost expertness, diligence and integrity to yield the desired results.
- Treats You Like More Than Just Another Client: Mr. Yneges has a deep regard for every client. For him, a client is never merely a case number. When he decides to handle a personal injury case, he gives that case all the care and attention it deserves. He gets deeply involved, evaluates the case and determines what type of claim the victim should file in pursuance of their injury compensation. You can reach Mr. Yneges at his office in Orange County, California via phone for a free consultation. If you plan to recover costs through an injury lawsuit, you should give him a call to discuss the precise details of your accident and find out how he can assist you. His no win/no fee policy is proof of his unwavering commitment to the cases he takes on. Take advantage of this opportunity to put an end to your financial uncertainty.
He Keeps You Updated: Whenever there is a significant new development in your personal injury case, Mr. Yneges will do his best to inform you in a timely manner. As someone who has had their life turned upside down by an accident or injury, you should know what is going on with your claim. You can also call Mr. Yneges any time during business hours for an update.
- Affordable Advocacy: Many people hold off contacting a lawyer following a personal injury because they anticipate having to pay the lawyer a retainer and an hourly fee. Mr. Yneges does not require a retainer deposit, in most cases he advances the costs of the claim, and he collects his fee when he obtains money on your behalf. Mr. Yneges works on a contingency basis, which means that you won’t owe a thing unless he wins your case. A contingency fee percentage will be charged against your personal injury settlement, so you have nothing to lose by calling The Accident Injury Law Center about your recent accident or injury.
- Experienced: With so many personal injury lawyers across Southern California, you may be caught between choosing one over the other. When you want an experienced personal injury attorney to represent you, your first choice should be Moses Yneges at the Accident Injury Law Center. Mr. Yneges considers his experience to be one of his most important assets. Using the immense wisdom he has gained from his many years of fighting to get compensation for his clients, Mr. Yneges can anticipate problems before they occur.
- Personalized Service: At the Accident Injury Law Center, we recognize and understand that each case is unique. Mr. Yneges prides himself on providing personalized legal representation to each of his clients. His ultimate goal is to remove the stress and worry from your case by handling all the heavy lifting for you. From paperwork and phone calls to negotiations with insurance representatives, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Through it all, Mr. Yneges will support and guide you from the beginning of your personal injury case to the very end.
Mr. Yneges will be dedicated to you and your claim throughout the claim process. His steadfastness toward justice for his clients has resulted in referrals from past clients. He also receives referrals from other attorneys.
The important thing to remember is that you are not alone. When you work with personal injury lawyer Moses Yneges, you will be informed about your claim progress and educated about how the personal injury claim process works. You are encouraged to be directly involved with making many of the important decisions that can impact your case. For instance, Mr. Yneges will check with you first, before spending thousands of dollars on investigating the accident and the at-fault party, because in the end the costs of the case are reimbursed by your share of the funds at the end of the case. Mr. Yneges is very aware of this and respects the fact that you may not want to spend a lot of money on your claim. With TAILC, you retain full control of your case with attorney Moses Yneges providing you with the counsel and support you need.
Experience the Accident Injury Law Center Difference
We understand the stress that an accident or injury can cause. You may be dealing with one or more debilitating injuries, and bills for medical treatment may be piling up. You simply want to get back to the life you were living before your injury occurred. We can help.
Having a lawyer is likely to add weight to your bargaining power. Let us be your voice in the legal system so that you have a better chance of obtaining justice.
Have you sustained personal injuries in an accident? Since the types and details of accidents vary from one case to another, unanswered questions can worry anyone. If you too have some questions but don’t know where to turn for expert legal help, give the Accident Injury Law Center in Orange County a phone call now. The initial consultation is available for free. Mr. Yneges eagerly awaits to listen to the particulars of your case and satisfy you with expert answers and valuable insights. He’ll explain everything in regard to your injury compensation.
Examples of Past Personal Injury Cases
If you have been injured in an accident and want the services of an experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer, you probably have lots of questions. Here are the most common types of cases Mr. Yneges accepts. If you still have questions, call the accident attorney orange county. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney like Moses Yneges is likely to help you to obtain fair compensation for your personal injury claim. Call now to speak with us about how we can assist you with your claim.
Call an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer, Serving Clients Injured in California.
Need Compensation? Mr. Yneges Understands Your Plight & Can Help You Fight
Personal Injury News & Updates
Read the TAILC blog to learn more about the personal injury claim process.
Stay Clear of Speeding Vehicles
We have all seen the people who drive like they are in a race car and nearly cause an accident [...]
ELECTRIC VEHICLES AND POTENTIAL FOR INJURIES | Orange,CA
The reason I decided to write this blog is because I read a headline today stating that a major [...]
BICYCLE ACCIDENT IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY ON JULY 5, 2022
On July 5, 2022, a 73-year old bicyclist, Dac Them Kieu, died after a collision with a pickup truck [...]
Report Your Auto Accident to Authorities Immediately | Orange County,CA
Do not rely on the other person involved in the accident to accept liability for causing the accident after [...]
Been Injured? Was It Someone Else’s Fault?
Call (714) 591-0661 to speak to an experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer for free or click the button below to have us call you.