Get Help with Your Personal Injury Claim From an
Experienced Orange, CA Personal Injury Lawyer
Experience Compassion, Integrity, and Results.
How Personal Injury Attorney Moses Yneges Can Help You
The Accident Injury Law Center (TAILC) wants to talk to you if you have suffered an unanticipated injury that has negatively affected your life. Experienced personal injury attorney Moses Yneges proudly offers compassionate legal help to clients throughout California, and he looks forward to helping you.
Contact Mr. Yneges today to discuss your claim. There’s no charge for the time he spends learning about your claim to determine whether he can help you. Mr. Yneges strives to return all phone calls in a timely manner. He places a high emphasis on customer service to provide you with the level of assistance you deserve.
Why Work with Mr. Yneges?
Why should you work with personal injury attorney, Moses Yneges? Here are the reasons our clients choose us for their personal injury cases.
He Cares About the Details: When you work with Mr. Yneges at TAILC, he will never treat you like another number or file. Instead, he is interested in learning about the details of your situation to get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Available to You: You are encouraged to get in contact with Mr. Yneges at TAILC anytime you have questions or concerns. You can reach our Orange County office by phone, email, text, and even by fax. If you like, you can even have your personal injury lawyer’s cell phone number.
- A Reputation for Results: With a proven track record of success, you are in good hands when you choose The Accident Injury Law Center. Mr. Yneges has negotiated settlements for car accident victims and others who have been affected by personal injuries, and he’s ready to do the same for you.
- He Accepts Difficult Cases: Personal injury cases can get complicated fast. Mr. Yneges thrives in high-pressure environments and enjoys solving problems for his clients. Whether you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or you suffered a dog bite or sexual assault, you can trust that Mr. Yneges will fight hard to ensure your personal injury case comes to a beneficial conclusion for you. Many of his cases are settled out of court. If your case does go to trial, Mr. Yneges will work diligently and with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity to yield the results you expect.
- Treats You Like More Than Just Another Client: Mr. Yneges never treats you like just another case number. He instead goes above and beyond the standard level of care and attention. When he takes on your personal injury case, Mr. Yneges treats you like a team member, because in reality, both client and attorney are in it together from beginning to end. He offers a free, no-obligation personal injury consultation by phone or at his office in Orange County, California. Along with his no win/no fee policy, Mr. Yneges is the best choice you have for helping you and your loved ones rebuild your lives following your accident.
He Keeps You Updated: Whenever there is a significant new development in your personal injury case, Mr. Yneges will do his best to inform you in a timely manner. As someone who has had their life turned upside down by an accident or injury, you should know what is going on with your claim. You can also call Mr. Yneges any time during business hours for an update.
- Affordable Advocacy: Many people hold off contacting a lawyer following a personal injury because they anticipate having to pay the lawyer a retainer and an hourly fee. Mr. Yneges does not require a retainer deposit, in most cases he advances the costs of the claim, and he collects his fee when he obtains money on your behalf. Mr. Yneges works on a contingency basis, which means that you won’t owe a thing unless he wins your case. A contingency fee percentage will be charged against your personal injury settlement, so you have nothing to lose by calling The Accident Injury Law Center about your recent accident or injury.
- Experienced: With so many personal injury lawyers across Southern California, you may be caught between choosing one over the other. When you want an experienced personal injury attorney to represent you, your first choice should be Moses Yneges at the Accident Injury Law Center. Mr. Yneges considers his experience to be one of his most important assets. Using the immense wisdom he has gained from his many years of fighting to get compensation for his clients, Mr. Yneges can anticipate problems before they occur.
- Personalized Service: At the Accident Injury Law Center, we recognize and understand that each case is unique. Mr. Yneges prides himself on providing personalized legal representation to each of his clients. His ultimate goal is to remove the stress and worry from your case by handling all the heavy lifting for you. From paperwork and phone calls to negotiations with insurance representatives, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Through it all, Mr. Yneges will support and guide you from the beginning of your personal injury case to the very end.
Mr. Yneges will be dedicated to you and your claim throughout the claim process. His steadfastness toward justice for his clients has resulted in referrals from past clients. He also receives referrals from other attorneys.
The important thing to remember is that you are not alone. When you work with personal injury lawyer Moses Yneges, you will be informed about your claim progress and educated about how the personal injury claim process works. You are encouraged to be directly involved with making many of the important decisions that can impact your case. For instance, Mr. Yneges will check with you first, before spending thousands of dollars on investigating the accident and the at-fault party, because in the end the costs of the case are reimbursed by your share of the funds at the end of the case. Mr. Yneges is very aware of this and respects the fact that you may not want to spend a lot of money on your claim. With TAILC, you retain full control of your case with attorney Moses Yneges providing you with the counsel and support you need.
Experience the Accident Injury Law Center Difference
We understand the stress that an accident or injury can cause. You may be dealing with one or more debilitating injuries, and bills for medical treatment may be piling up. You simply want to get back to the life you were living before your injury occurred. We can help.
Mr. Yneges can give you a voice in the legal system to help you receive the justice you deserve.
Depending on the type of accident or injury you experienced, you likely have questions about your case. You may not know where to turn or whom to trust. If any of this sounds familiar, we encourage you to call The Accident Injury Law Center in Orange County for a free consultation. Mr. Yneges can answer your questions and address your concerns regarding how you will receive compensation for your injury or injuries.
Examples of Past Cases
If you have been injured in an accident and want the services of an experienced personal injury lawyer, you probably have lots of questions. Here are the most common types of cases Mr. Yneges accepts. If you still have questions, call the Accident Injury Law Center. We have legal professionals standing by to educate you about the benefits you can receive by working with personal injury attorney Moses Yneges.
Our Client Reviews
Moses Yneges represented my daughter and I for an automobile accident. He was referred by a family friend. He took the time to come meet us at my house for the initial introduction. Our first impression is that he looks very SINCERE. Moses is patient, empathetic, and well experienced, always making sure of our well-being. His communication skill is excellent. Throughout the process, he gives us personalized and prompt attention.
Unfortunately, I was in another car accident. Without hesitation, I chose Moses again to represent me.
Ultimately, no settlement will bring back my original health but I am fortunate to have met the most HONEST attorney, Moses Yneges, who guided and represented me through these ordeals.
I have had the pleasure of knowing attorney Moses Yneges for 5 years, and have worked with him in a legal environment for about two years. He is one of the most hardworking, detail oriented, caring, and trustworthy individuals I know! The only attorney I think of when referring a friend or family member who has been injured.
I’ve worked with Moses for several years and know him to be a great personal injury attorney. He works with efficiency and integrity. He communicates well with colleagues and clients. I recommend him to anyone looking to work with a professional in the industry.